- What's Included
- 19 pages
- Optional $15 certficate
- Identify behaviors that may indicate cognitive differences related to ASD.
- List and describe the theories often used to explain the cognitive differences of individuals with ASD: central coherence, executive function, and theory of mind.
- Identify cognitive strengths often exhibited by individuals with ASD.
- Show an understanding of the relationship between cognitive differences related to autism and school functioning.
- Show an understanding of the relationship between cognitive differences related to ASD and social functioning.
Modules on this site are always free. If you would like proof of completion, you can purchase a certificate when you have successfully completed this module. The certificate will provide contact hours for this module.
Graduate credit for courses is available through OCALI's partnership with Ashland University. Access information about course options and semester dates in the Search.