- What's Included
- 33 pages
- Optional $20 certficate
- Identify the components of CBI
- Identify cognitive-behavioral instructional strategies that promote desired behaviors
- Understand the thoughts/emotions/behavior triangle
- Identify cognitive distortions
- Begin to understand the concept of psychological flexibility
Modules on this site are always free. If you would like proof of completion, you can purchase a certificate when you have successfully completed this module. The certificate will provide contact hours for this module.
Graduate credit for courses is available through OCALI's partnership with Ashland University. Access information about course options and semester dates in the Search.