To help individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) achieve the best life possible, comprehensive program planning is necessary. As the prevalence of ASD continues to increase, the pressure on professionals to meet the complex needs of these individuals has increased in equal measure.
Estimated Time to Complete: 3 hours
- What's Included
- 55 pages
- Optional $30 certficate
- Identify the steps to design a comprehensive program plan
- List five areas required for a comprehensive intervention plan using the Ziggurat Model
- List the eight domains of the Underlying Characteristics Checklists
- Describe the Comprehensive Autism Planning System
- Identify common pitfalls in intervention design for individuals with ASD
Modules on this site are always free. If you would like proof of completion, you can purchase a certificate when you have successfully completed this module. The certificate will provide contact hours for this module.
Graduate credit for courses is available through OCALI's partnership with Ashland University. Access information about course options and semester dates in the Search.
Continuing education credit from providers such as ASHA and NASW is in progress. For questions contact email@example.com.