In this module, you will learn all about how to implement modeling, the different types of modeling procedures, and the benefits for each individual modeling procedure. In addition you will learn why modeling can be effective for teaching new skills to learners with autism.
- What's Included
- 22 pages
- Optional $10 certficate
- Identify the different types of modeling
- List the prerequisite skills needed by a learner to benefit from modeling
- Identify how modeling can be used as a primer or a prompt
- Identify the necessary steps to be taking prior to implementing modeling with a learner
- Demonstrate an understanding of the procedures involved while implementing modeling with a learner
Purchasing certificates that validate successful completion of module will be available soon. More information about graduate credit and continuing education credit will be released as approvals are secured.