In this module, you will learn all about how to implement modeling, the different types of modeling procedures, and the benefits for each individual modeling procedure. In addition you will learn why modeling can be effective for teaching new skills to learners with autism.
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
- What's Included
- 22 pages
- Optional $10 certficate
- Identify the different types of modeling
- List the prerequisite skills needed by a learner to benefit from modeling
- Identify how modeling can be used as a primer or a prompt
- Identify the necessary steps to be taking prior to implementing modeling with a learner
- Demonstrate an understanding of the procedures involved while implementing modeling with a learner
Modules on this site are always free. If you would like proof of completion, you can purchase a certificate when you have successfully completed this module. The certificate will provide contact hours for this module.
Graduate credit for courses is available through OCALI's partnership with Ashland University. Access information about course options and semester dates in the Search.
Continuing education credit from providers such as ASHA and NASW is in progress. For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.