In this module, you will learn all about how to implement modeling, the different types of modeling procedures, and the benefits for each individual modeling procedure. In addition you will learn why modeling can be effective for teaching new skills to learners with autism.
- What's Included
- 22 pages
- Optional $10 certficate
- Identify the different types of modeling
- List the prerequisite skills needed by a learner to benefit from modeling
- Identify how modeling can be used as a primer or a prompt
- Identify the necessary steps to be taking prior to implementing modeling with a learner
- Demonstrate an understanding of the procedures involved while implementing modeling with a learner
Modules on this site are always free. If you would like proof of completion, you can purchase a certificate when you have successfully completed this module. The certificate will provide contact hours for this module.
Graduate credit for courses is available through OCALI's partnership with Ashland University. Access information about course options and semester dates in the Search.
Continuing education credit from providers such as ASHA and NASW is in progress. For questions contact email@example.com.
Important: If you are an Ohio Early Intervention or Early Childhood provider, this module has received the Ohio Approved (OA) Designation.
To receive credit, please enter your Ohio Professional Registry OPIN in your Profile. If you do not know your OPIN, or you need to create one so you receive Ohio-approved training, visit occrra.org. When you have completed an approved module, you will submit it to OCCRRA by following the prompts provided.